Cisco’s Unified Communications solutions
Cisco’s Unified Communications solutionsCisco’s Unified Communications solutions provide reliable and advanced communications capabilities for your staff no matter where they are working, with a full suite of IP Communications solutions and endpoints. The platform provides voice, video, mobility, and presence services between phones, IP endpoints, media-processing devices, voice-over-IP (VoIP) gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications.
- Reduce costs by efficiently runing voice, data, and video communications over a single, converged network
- Meet diverse communications needs by taking advantage of a wide array of Cisco IP endpoints. In addition to traditional telephony features, it provides advanced capabilities such as video, mobility, presence, preference and full-featured conferencing services.
- Optimize efficiency with Cisco Unified Communications network management.
- Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to TelePresence rooms.
- Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance.
- Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively.
- Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device, providing a rich and consistent experience.
- Improve collaboration: Click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call.
- Improve flexibility with a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.